The warehouse personnel will perform each of the following job duties.
- Load and unload delivery and over-the-road trucks.
- Build palletized loads from computer-generated load sheets.
- Make sure the load product meets Anheuser-Busch standards.
- Maintain sanitation and cleanliness of facilities.
- Perform minor facilities maintenance (painting, etc.).
Aside from minor facilities maintenance, each of the other functions will be performed on a daily basis. The warehouse personnel will be assigned to perform minor facilities maintenance based on necessity.
SIPOC + Critical KPIs
Load and unload delivery and over-the-road trucks
Loaded trucks with product ready to be delivered
Pick Accuracy %
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a Valid Drivers License.
- Commercial Drivers License preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Warehouse and/or distribution experience preferred.
- Forklift certification preferred (required within 30 days of hire).
- Must be able to stack, move, and sort products weighing up to 165 lbs. for delivery loads.
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions and wide temperature variation.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Be able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 165 lbs and fulfill all physical requirements of the job.
- Be able and willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays.