Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
The Executive Administrative Assistant role assures the efficient and effective office management of the Asia HQ regional office by preforming, developing and implementing all office administrative duties. In addition, this position provides administrative support to five regional directors of the region and supports the Finance team with day to day clerical duties. This position functions as a professional liaison in daily transactions within and outside of the department with corporate functions (ex. IT, HR, Finance, Security) as well as coordinating meetings and events on behalf of the Asia HQ office with our regional partners and customers as needed. This position will also protect the confidentiality of all materials handled and maintains smooth operation of office
- Extensive calendar coordination and scheduling; Manages access to the executive; Organize and schedule travel arrangements; Maintains and modifies the executive’s schedule; Meeting and event planning and coordination for executive, team, partners and region as needed. Provides support for the local team regarding onboarding, IT requests, T&E processes, and general support as needed to ensure the team has the hardware and support that they need.
- Prepares basic PowerPoint slides and excel files as directed by Finance, processes and tracks expense reports; Manages ordering, inventory and replacement of supplies and office equipment; Manages invoices and ordering through APEX systems including creating carts for purchasing.
- Performs general administrative duties such as: providing support for regional office processes and projects; organizing logistics for meetings; calendar management; track, process and maintain vendor contracts, invoices and purchase orders; monitor office budget; copying, filing, data entry, answering phones, mail routing, access badge control, etc.
- Manages, coordinates and administers all local safety and security measures including MCBC Floor Warden program to employees and volunteers by providing training and evacuation supplies in collaboration with building management and security personnel.
- Takes action authorized during executive’s absence and uses initiative and judgement to see that maters requiring attention and assistance are referred to delegated authority or handled in a manner in alignment with MCBC Our Brew behaviors.
The Other Qualifications:
- 7-10 years’ work experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a high level of professional maturity
- Strong organizational and management abilities to prioritize work
- Sound judgement and discretion is required
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Must demonstrate analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook)
- Experience and maturity with interaction with C-Level executives
- Comprehensive understanding of specific aspects of job and practical application to complex problems
- Experience with international organization and understanding of complexity of multiple time zones and global travel
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors How We Work attributes
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.