THIS IS NOT JUST AN ORDINARY WORKPLACE, BUT A FUNPLACE TO WORK. THIS IS BORSODI.
Our purpose is to delight the word’s beer drinkers.
We are Talentbrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, who can make a real difference as part of a winning team in the position of: Corporate Affairs Coordinator
What you’ll do?
• Creating positive company image through communication towards authorities, media, stakeholders, partners;
• managing corporate website content;
• planning, organizing and executing PR plan & CSR strategy;
• supporting company’s employer brand profile align with global identity guidelines;
• providing reports and best practices toward global team;
• enhance employee engagement via internal; communication based on corporate identity model;
• editing and publishing local newsletter, articles and intranet
• planning, organizing and managing delightful internal events and factory visits;
• delivering local CSR activity to extend Borsodi’s positive beer print;
• solid relationship with all functions to build strong community.
Place of work: Budapest
Duration: Fix-term employee contract
You need us, if you…
• have proven track record in planning and organizing;
• are passionate to work together with different people as one team;
• have solid project management skills - you know how to plan, deliver and follow up your activities;
• are able to cope with pressure & managing multiple priorities;
• know how to build up a successful cooperation with PR agencies;
• demonstrate understanding of brand value;
• are creative, dynamical and love to delight others;
• are confident user of MS Office (good to have: SAP);
• would like to be a heart of a community who has heritage, passion, ambitions and great people on board!
• University degree preferably in communication/PR;
• 1-3 years experiences in PR/communication/event organization area;
• excellent command of English and Hungarian (written & verbal)
• driving license.
Why is Borsodi the frothy side of life?
• We offer you flexible benefits and bonus scheme on top of your base salary.
• As a multinational company there is a wide range of development and career opportunity.
• We provide you cheerful community events, CSR programs to beer you up!
• You can work on such great products, which could not miss from any of the best parties!
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
BorsodiSorgyar Budapest [[additionalLocations]]