Our purpose at Miller Coors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of a Utilities Technician working at the Coors Brewery in Golden Colorado you will be part of the Plant Technical Services team in Production Operations. Our utilities team is the lifeblood that keeps our brewery going. You will be responsible for playing an important role in ensuring that our production facility is running smoothly so we can make as much of our great beer as possible.
This position reports to our utilities process leader and works closely with our teams in brewing, warehouse and packaging.
- This position is responsible for the daily monitoring and operation of plant utilities systems for the Golden Brewery.
- This includes water, air, carbon dioxide, ammonia refrigeration, steam, condensate, & electrical distribution systems.
- Primary types of equipment operated are those associated with industrial utilities. (Compressors, Turbines, Pumps, Driers, Condensers, Evaporators/Chillers, Etc.)
- In addition to operating plant utilities systems, this position is also required to engage in operator-based maintenance (OBM) activities such as, but not limited to, running and shutdown equipment inspections, lubrication, predictive technology testing/analysis & minor-to-mid level repair work.
The Other Qualifications –
- Ability and willingness to pass a HAZMAT physical and an ERT Level III Technician Course.
- Demonstrated experience in a stationary engineer or heavy industrial maintenance role.
- Ability and willingness to work on a rotating 4x4 schedule system. (4 12-hr Days / Cycle)
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering
- You have a high school diploma or a GED
- You are at least 21 years of age
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a background check.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the entire Golden Valley.
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, and beer allotment.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive compensation, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and many other perks!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
Job Posting Grade: N/A
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver