You love any opportunity to roll up your sleeves and deliver great results.
That’s what we like to hear.
Interested in delivering some of the world’s best known brands to accounts in the local area? If so, this could be the job for you. You bring the friendly personality, we’ll provide the beer, and together we can put smiles on our customers’ faces.
Ready to get mobile? Drive a Class A truck or other vehicle to deliver beer to varying account types. Follow an outlined itinerary and be willing to work hours that vary based on the route. Collect payments from accounts as needed. Complete and submit all required DOT and end of day checklists/paperwork. Lift, stack, and transport cases and kegs of beer of varying weights to accounts.
- Drive commercial delivery trucks, vans, and/or tractor-trailer combinations to deliver product to retail account
- Build strong relationships with retailers by delivering Anheuser-Busch products in a timely and efficient manner and rotating product as necessary to ensure freshness. You’re the face of the company, make us proud!
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, invoices, display forms, load sheets and cash/checks within appropriate time frames
- Ensure accurate completion of Department of Transportation checklist and report maintenance problems and accidents in a timely manner
- Manually load and unload product from side loader truck
- Collect payment for product as required
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid Class A CDL
- Must have a safe driving record
- Able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 180 lbs and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
- Able and willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- One (1) year or more of logistics/warehouse management experience.
- Previous beverage delivery industry experience strongly preferred.
- Class A certifications: Doubles, Triples, Hazardous Material, Etc.