The AR Rebates Specialist is responsible for performing work activities included in the Route to Cash (RTC) process for the Molson Coors organization.
- Analyses the Rebates related customer/sales queries in order to validate the amount stipulated in their contracts
- Maintains regular contact with the internal and external customers via the communication means available (telephone, e-mail, fax, mail) to fulfill all work related tasks for the rebates requests
- Makes adjustments, handles queries and resolves problems within company guidelines and policy
- Analyses and manages the situation of the assigned rebates files within the established deadlines and contacts the account managers for information/documents needed
- Handles disputed accounts and negotiates to bring payment into line with terms; Undertakes complex reconciliations and compiles documentation for legal action
- Act as Expert User who can approve, validate or reject Route to Cash maintenance requests
SKILLS AND RELEVAND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience with data / systems management : more than 2 years
- In-depth understanding of SAP system & Route to Cash (preferably SAP Pricing/Rebates knowledge)
- Good Excel knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Very good analytical skills and detail oriented in all tasks carried out
• Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team; process improvement mindset
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.