- Assist the team with the daily operation ensuring AB quality standards are met.
- Supervise, train, motivate, coach and lead part-time team members.
- Inspect the brewery tour route and tour center regularly and correct problem areas.
- Open tour route on a regular basis.
- Monitor inventories and place orders when necessary. Ensure proper stock rotation.
- Conduct regular and Beermaster Tours as needed.
- Plan and assist with the annual summer team member training program.
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Supervisor and/or Area Manager.
Minimum Lead expectation:
- Communicate with fellow lead team members openly and honestly
- Provide helpful and timely feedback, document coaching and counseling sessions
- Work as a team
- Address problems as soon as possible with all levels of the leadership team and team members
- Effectively delegate to all, not some
- Be professional & confidential
- Be dependable
- Be proactive and driven
- Do not pass off problems to others – solve them – get help – reply in a timely manner
- Make decisions and learn from your successes and mistakes
- Lead by example at all times.
- Possess a minimum of 24 college credits.
- Previous experience with Anheuser-Busch.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 32 hours per week.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills.
- Must be open to flexible working hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to work independently with strong follow-up skills.
- Strong guest-service skills and being a team player is required.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.