Our purpose at Miller Coors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of an Insturmentation Controls Electrician working at the Coors Brewery in Golden Colorado you will be part of the Equipment Specialist Teams in Production Operations. Our maintenance team is the lifeblood that keeps our brewery going. You will be responsible for playing an important role in ensuring that our production facility is running smoothly so we can make as much of our great beer as possible.
This position reports to our Equipment Specialist leaders and works closely with our teams in utilities.
- Evaluate problems and generate options to find actionable practical solutions as well as acting as a resource for the maintenance team when electrical/control escalation triggers occur - prior to calling in a tech.
- Perform set-up, adjustment, timing, troubleshooting, replacement and programming of electrical equipment with some minor mechanical work as well
- Perform Electrical, Electrical Controls, and Instrumentation Control duties and some mechanical duties such as set-up, adjustment, calibrate, tune, and troubleshoot, Preventative Maintenance inspections and Overhaul.
- Dismantle, inspect and rebuild electrical assemblies to insure conformance to specifications or production requirements.
The Other Qualifications –
- Industrial Journeyman level or on-the-job experience with heavy industrial Electrical, Electrical Controls, Instrumentation and PLC’s. You must also be proficient troubleshooting electrical controls, PLC programs and processor based program/diagnostic panels. Experience with Delta V or similar distributive control systems may also be required
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering
- You have a high school diploma or a GED
- You are at least 21 years of age
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a background check.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the entire Golden Valley.
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, and beer allotment.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive compensation, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and many other perks!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
Job Posting Grade: N/A
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver