In the role of Project Engineer working in Elkton, VA, you will be part of the Technical Services Department within Brewery Operations. You will be responsible for leading, managing, and coordinating assigned capital and expense projects from conception to completion including implementation of operations and maintenance strategies.
This position reports to the Manager Engineering Services and works closely with Brewery Operational Teams.
- The Responsibilities:
- Oversees and manages capital project implementation
- Lead project management, engineers, facility employees, consultants, and contractor personnel
- Manage departmental budgets and prepare cost estimates for budget preparation
- Analyzes and reviews operational problems, provides engineering consultation and determine fundamental causes of equipment and operational problems
- Develop engineering projects to reduce project cost, improve product quality, and address safety concerns
- The Other Qualifications:
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
- You will have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Maintenance degree OR equivalent experience in engineering/maintenance
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in an engineering/maintenance & project management role in a manufacturing environment
- Basic knowledge of electrical and electronic control systems and instrumentation and control devices, materials handling equipment and systems operations, and mechanical and hydraulic equipment
- Possess strong working knowledge of the laws, codes, and other federal/state/local regulations and guidelines
- Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We care about our People and Planet?and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around?our?key priorities??
- We?care about our communities, and?play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks,?giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are?
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization?
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401k option with incredible employer match, generous paid time off plans,?an engaging Wellness Program,?and?an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with amazing?resources
- On-site Pub,?access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events?and, of course...?free beer and beverages!?
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences??
At Molson Coors, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. That’s why all offers of employment in the U.S. where legally permitted are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Harrisonburg
Nearest Secondary Market: Virginia