In the role of Grocery Sales Representative working in Denver, CO you will be part of the sales team. You will be responsible for increasing distribution of brands sold through CDC; acting as the liaison between our retailers and our customers.
Working as a Grocery Sales Representative for CDC you are one of the final stops in the journey our beer takes to reach our loyal consumers.
This position reports to the Area Sales Manager and works closely with our warehouse and delivery teams.
- This position requires our sales reps to maintain excellent relationship management and communication with store owners and managers and as necessary, acts as liaison between store and CDC.
- Maintains communication with store owners and managers and as necessary, acts as liaison between store and CDC.
- May be required to work non-traditional work week.
- Executes sales and distribution objectives by following the 10 steps to a sales call.
- Meets established sales objectives; monthly and annually for entire portfolio.
- Maintain sales/pitch book and current product knowledge
The Other Qualifications:
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within our retailers and customers.
- Must be able to pass a physical abilities test prior to hire/transfer as position requires continuous lifting of up to 35 lbs. in tight and awkward conditions.
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid high school diploma or GED.
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in sales.
- This role requires a valid Driver’s License and MVR must fall within the MillerCoors Pre-Employment Background Screening Guidelines.
- Proven successful sales experience within the consumer product industry.
- Must be able to demonstrate through work experience, leadership, business knowledge, and the ability to envision a successful sales program.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- You will have benefits starting on day 1! This includes participation in our Total Rewards program, parental leave, health, dental and vision.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment.
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver