Our Solutions function is responsible for much more than its name suggests. By focusing on innovation and technology, Solutions helps the company solve a variety of business challenges such as predicting out-of-stock product, big-data analytics and supporting e-commerce platforms. It’s so much more than just resetting your home router. Our Solutions Logistics group is responsible for working with our wholesalers, breweries and distribution centers to analyze inventory, manage transportation and shipments, and provide value to our clients. We are looking for someone motivated to join our Inventory Management Team.
- Analyze daily supply for 40 -65 wholesalers with 120-300 SKUs per wholesaler to ensure safe inventory levels.
Manage push system technology to assure least cost solutions while maintaining acceptable supply levels.
Accountable for wholesaler service levels achieved (wholesaler supply, avoid wholesaler stock outs, smooth unload schedule, and adhoc request for assistance). Primary wholesaler contact.
- Accountable for scheduling transportation for beer shipments and returnable materials.
Problem solve with Transportation Process Expert to ensure timely deliveries at least cost.
Develop carriers to support operational efficiencies for direct loading, drop trailer program, plant inventory levels, tailor quality, on time pick up and cost saving efforts.
- Analyze and adjust network inbound and outbound requirements to ensure proper product flow.
Ensure safe inventories, maximizing least cost producers, and keep dump beer at or below budgeted levels.
Manage outbound volumes to ensure wholesalers maintain min/max inventory levels and maximizing truck utilization.
- Minimize the use of high cost transportation providers by analyzing wholesalers supply for opportunities to modify or eliminate shipment.
Monitor carrier performance in support of customer service, product quality & cost.
- Support brewery service level agreements (direct loading, manage floor inventory, adjust and react to production variances) by proper schedule synchronization & order configuration.
- Coordination of planned & unplanned events such as new product rollouts, product holds, recalls, return material expediting, last minute promotions, damaged product, special events, same day beer coordination, mis-shipments & natural disasters.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Supply Chain Management, or IT
- Prior business or internship experience
- Strong communication, analytical, team & problem solving skills