Our purpose at MillerCoors, a MolsonCoors Company, is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Sr. Analytical/Microbiological Specialist working in Fort Worth, TX, you will be part of the Quality Team. You will perform a variety of basic microbiological or chemical/physical analyses on products, raw materials, and in-process materials. You will monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process control and conduct certification/training of employees based on test methods and procedures.
This position reports to the Manager of Process Quality Lab and works closely with a variety of operational business units.
- Perform, interpret, and evaluate chemical or microbiological analysis
- Perform analysis ranging from basic wet chemistry, sampling and plating to advanced testing
- Conduct basic trending and provide immediate reporting of data to team to stabilize and improve the process
- Monitor, calibrate, and maintain laboratory equipment
- Influence and educate teams in continuous and focused improvement
The Other Qualifications:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in a science related field (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Cereal Science, Microbiology, Food Science, Agronomy, Chemical Engineering)
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in a microbiology or analytical laboratory with at least 2-4 years of experience in quality related processes
- You have basic knowledge of laboratory equipment, instrument maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting
- You are familiar with the brewing process and quality systems
- You have a flexible schedule and are able to work a rotating shift operation, weekends, and holidays as necessary to support production requirements
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and other benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas