Our Supply group is responsible for brewing, packaging and shipping the famous Budweiser beer. They also oversee aluminum can manufacturing, barley fields, hop farms and a rice mill. Life in supply is non-stop action with high-speed lines, tight production schedules and unbelievably high quality standards. This is a place where we measure productivity in seconds, not hours, days or weeks. Paramount in all of this is a commitment to safety above all else and social responsibility. 99.8% of everything that enters our breweries is either completely used in the process or recycled. We also dedicate those big, high-speed lines to help our communities during times of disaster by packaging cans of emergency drinking water. Our customers expect the best and the Supply team provides it! Sound like an environment you would thrive in?
The Farm Ops Manager out of our Fort Collins Nutri Turf Facility will:
- Ensure that Safety and Quality standards are met.
- Lead work groups consisting of farm operators and technicians.
- Lead monitoring and development of all critical control points to ensure consistency and quality.
- Utilize management system tools to achieve critical metric targets and close gaps in performance (root cause analysis, Gap Analysis, MCRS meeting schedules and action logs, 5 - Why's, PDCA and SDCA cycles, etc.).
- Responsible for financial performance of area.
- Oversee preventative maintenance work in area of responsibility.
- Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are being followed.
- Track production goals to maintain quality and accomplish current and future schedules.
- Manage sale of Farm products to local vendors
- Coordinate with Farm Supervisor to schedule operations
- Be able to speak to Payroll and Benefits for employees
- Train New Employees on the technical and cultural requirements of their position
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or Management subject area.
- Agricultural education focus and/or work experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Advanced technical and problem solving skills
- Ability to extract, evaluate, and utilize data for process improvement from applicable systems.
- Demonstrated leadership and organisational change skills.
- Ability to cross-functionally move between departments and divisions.
- Flexibility and availability to work rotating shifts, overtime and weekends.
Benefits and Work Perks:
We offer generous benefit plan options that can be tailored for your unique needs and wellbeing. Here are just a few:
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a generous company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!