Our purpose at Miller Coors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Manager Brewery Finance working in Fort Worth, TX you will be part of the Finance team in brewery operations. You will be responsible for lead in managing the implementation and execution of MillerCoors accounting policies and procedures solidifying fiduciary soundness at the brewery. Assist in developing and maintaining the brewery’s state of internal controls, delivering timely and transparent operational and financial reporting, and providing analytics, advice and recommendations to help leadership make informed decisions to reduce costs, enhance controls and achieve goals and plans.
You will lead a finance team towards the vision of a high performance team culture and drive change management initiatives to continually improve both plant and process operations to meet World Class Operations Standards.
This position reports to the Brewery Controller and works closely with Brewing Operational Teams.
- Oversees the development of annual brewery and departmental budgets; coordinating, consolidating and reviewing, ensuring brewery deliverables are incorporated and aligned to corporate plans.
- Analyze and review actual performance against approved budgets on daily, weekly, monthly cadences.
- Provide broad support spanning brewery and corporate stakeholders to include: budgeting, planning, forecasting, reporting, and analytics. Focus areas span revenue/expense activity, federal excise tax reporting, fixed/variable budgeting, prompt and accurate vendor payments, timely and accurate payroll processing, and cost savings initiatives.
- Oversee audit compliance activities --- preparation, execution, and closure.
- Builds, develops and manages a team of employees in the areas of technical and leadership capabilities.
- Leads, mentors, and coaches aforementioned team in Performance, Career, and Talent Management.
The Other Qualifications:
- Demonstrable evidence of driving World Class Supply Initiatives to deliver on challenging objectives
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering
- You will have a BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance or Business required
- We prefer you also have a Masters's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- You will have a minimum of 5 years’ cost accounting experience in manufacturing environment with a minimum of 3 years of experience in progressive accounting and finance
- We prefer you also have a CPA and/or CMA
- Your experience will include managing exempt level employees
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas