The Accounts Payable Analyst with Hungarian will provide finance and accounting services related to the accounts payable postings, invoice processing, payments processing, travel and expenses processing & maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Process timely and accurate payment of invoices, check requests, credit memos and travel and expenses.
- Check and process invoices received via workflow.
- Booking of accounting documents (Invoices, Credit Notes, Payments, Travel and Expenses) in the ERP System according to the existing SOP’s.
- Timely query resolution.
- Vendor account reconciliation – if required.
- Month end activities – if required.
- Investigate Vendors Debit/Credit – if required.
- Manual and Automatic Payments – if required.
- Documents archival in the agreed timelines – if required.
- Review documents for reasonableness and research/analyse as required.
- Follow up with vendors, employees, or management as required.
- Communicate accounts payable process to others and provide input into processes to ensure a high quality of service.
- Monitor entries and processes for compliance to accounting rules and audit controls.
- Follow treasury and payments procedures as appropriate.
- Summarize and report financial and non-financial data.
- 1-2 experience in Accounts Payable;
- Prior experience in Shared Service Centers highly preferred;
- Advanced English level;
- Advanced Hungarian level;
- Good MS Office knowledge;
SAP Experience Or Other ERP System Preferred.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.