The AR Pricing Analyst is responsible for performing work activities included in the Order to Cash (OTC) process for the Molson Coors organization.
- Ensure pricing related deliverables as per Pricing Model applicable for the region; set up timely all pricing conditions for allocated area.
- Manage and set up accurately all limited time offers.
- Ensure timely corrections for billing documents, performs pricing investigation, validation and invoice corrections.
- Daily monitoring of billing blocks and unshipped deliveries and checking the completeness of sales order and address appropriate actions (business or technical).
- Prepare the key monthly / ad-hoc reports and inform the relevant business units/ GBS process owners.
- Maintain and update SOP/QRG as per agreed approval flows.
SKILLS & RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
- Language Skills: English B2
- Computer skills, including experience with SAP ERP system and Microsoft Office
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Ability to escalate the communication; make recommendations and support the recommendations
- Deep analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Significant experience in finance or credit related field
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints
- Experience working in a shared service, process driven or service center environment
- Expertise in Order-to-Cash function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools
- Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.