We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Manager, Supply Planning (Quebec/Atlantic Region), working in Milwaukee, WI, you will lead the business team responsible for managing and implementing supply planning processes with emphasis on SAP APO-based planning and distributor replenishment operating model. You will define and manage the supply planning processes which determine brewing, packaging, distribution, inventory, and supplier requirements plans, as well as the processes that oversee the execution of product supply plans.
This position reports to the Director, Canada Supply & Service, and works closely with all areas of the Supply Chain organization, as well as Sales, Marketing, and Finance.
- The Responsibilities:
- Drives significant value creation through the design and optimization of the Molson Coors supply network, from supplier through distributor. Manages the development of supply plans and finished goods inventory across both distributors and distribution centers.
- Key contributor to the Sales & Operations Planning process which aligns Sales, Supply Chain, and Finance leadership on volume, revenue, and supply plans.
- Drives company revenue growth through effective product supply plans, processes, systems, and tools. Business owner of all future SAP supply planning systems and process integration into back end planning systems.
- The Other Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Operations Planning, and Management, preferably in the CPG industry
- You will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Transportation, Engineering or related discipline
- Bilingual in English & French
- Expert knowledge and full understanding of interdependencies of production and capacity planning, scheduling processes, distribution methods, inventory management, material flow and planning, as well as working knowledge of forecasting, transportation, distributor operations, sales, marketing and budgets.
- Successful track record of identifying, creating and implementing innovative business partnerships
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
- Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and dental
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee