Our purpose at Miller Coors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
The Senior Specialist Facilities Lead performs a variety of assignments covering maintenance tasks, project management tasks and providing guidance for contractor teams on short and long term work as well as providing direction for internal teams executing facilities work.
- Takes the lead role in coordinating, project managing, maintaining and troubleshooting new and existing facility systems in accordance with the State and Federal Codes to keep production on line through Facilities Management.
- Must be able to make non-management decisions pertaining to industrial cleaning, janitorial services, cleaning supplies and inventory management, water coolers/treatment, waste and recycling management, kitchen equipment, water damage and building related infrastructure support.
- Able to anticipate conflicts and identify resolution impacting cost, quality, schedule or scope. Timely escalation when critical decisions need to be made.
- Manages cleaning services and contractors to assure compliance with Molson Coors policy and procedures for environmental, health and safety minimum requirements. Responsible to assure safe plan of actions and proper personal protective equipment is applied appropriately for the risks of the work.
- Coordinates and schedules plant outages to assure timely execution of work with minimal production impacts.
- Oversees and coordinates with the appropriate parties that all safety and environmental issues are met on both lock out, tag out or try out procedures, asbestos mitigation, mold mitigation, lead paint mitigation and confined space entry permits.
- Background in OSHA, EPA, State Law/Rules and company safety policies and is responsible for maintain a safe environment on the overall project.
- Able to get material and labor quotes for facilities work from several vendors to enable manager to decide on the best route to implement a project or resolve a short term facilities maintenance issue. Completes walk through with vendors to assure the proper solution for complex facilities issues.
- Responds in a professional manor to support production requirements with effective communication that is timely with all facility functions and project stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot and repair facilities systems to assure they operate correctly. Able to initiate and follow through on purchase orders and work orders to suppliers of materials or labor to accomplish tasks with management approval.
- Responsible for all environmentally controlled chemicals on the job and takes steps for proper disposal or assures proper disposal through the internal or external teams.
- Responsible for correctly following waste accumulation and handling rules established for satellite and 90-day area as specified in Waste Generator and Hazardous Communication training. Responsible for understanding which waste stream they handle and the hazards associated with each waste stream and process in and near where they work. This knowledge must include and understanding of proper emergency response procedures relative to hazards where the incumbent works.
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Related work experience: Progressive craft or facilities technical skills through growth progression
- Prefer to have a trade school certification or 2-year associates degree in a craft or technical field
- Must have good communication skills in both oral and written, basic computer skill is required
- Multi-craft skills are preferred in mechanical, electrical, facilities or related technical fields
- SAP experience preferred but not required
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred but not required
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the entire Golden Valley.
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings. ?
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, and beer allotment.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive compensation, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and many other perks!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver