Wicked Weed Funkatorium is in search of an experienced line cook to join the family. Extensive benefit package that starts on day 1.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up and stocks assigned stations
- Completes station prep tasks
- Communicates prep needs to the prep crew or Chefs
- Works service on the line
- Upholds food quality standards
- Breaks down and cleans station nightly
- Completes assigned cleaning tasks as per the master cleaning schedule
- Completes closing checklist and temp logs
- Upholds food safety standards at all times
- Maintains clean and organized work area.
- Attends department and company meetings.
Line Cooks must be able to stand for long periods of time on their feet. Should be able to carry up to 100lbs. Must be able to see things such as food and order tickets up close, from far away and be able to use peripherals as they will be working in close proximity to other kitchen staff. Line cooks often work in hot or humid conditions on the line and sometimes cold conditions in the walk-in. Must be able to work around steam, kitchen equipment, and chemicals such as degreaser and must be able to work in a loud, busy kitchen.