- Work at special events, POCM delivery, special delivery requests etc.
- Maintain special events equipment.
- Perform venue site set-up, deliver products to venue.
- Merchandise venues with permanent and temporary Point of Sale items.
- Maintain product freshness and presentation through product rotation and equipment cleanliness and appearance.
- Drive vans to deliver product and equipment to events.
- Repetitive lifting, bending, pulling and pushing.
- Lift up to 40 pounds overhead and 165 pounds to knee height, pull/push up to 325 pounds on a two wheeler.
- High School diploma/ GED is required, Collage degree is preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age and have a valid Oklahoma driver’s license
- Excellent and safe driving record required.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Retail and/or merchandising experience preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including night shifts, weekends, holidays etc, 7:30 am start
- Ability to move products weighting 165 lbs, as well as hand merchandise and be able to fulfill other physical requirements including repetitive lifting (up to 50 lbs overhead), bending, pulling, pushing, (pull/push up to 325 pounds on a two wheeler)
- Ability to safely operate job-related equipment (hand truck, pallet jack etc)
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Bud and Bud lite mega Volume trend