Our purpose at MillerCoors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Space Field Specialist working in Milwaukee, WI you will be part of the Commercial Center of Excellence. The person will be responsible for drawing sets for retailers to maximize our strategic efforts with shelf space at accounts.
- Lead various schematic projects that support chains in achieving -- MillerCoors chain volume, space and distribution goals.
- Provide expertise and council to space analysts in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness driving a continual improvement process acting as a center of Space Management and Assortment analytical excellence for MillerCoors.
Planning & Process Management:
- Develop and implement MillerCoors space management planning processes and tools, enabling MillerCoors and its distributors to achieve MillerCoors sales and distribution goals with chain customers.
- Increase analyst efficiency through development and implementation of effective space management strategies and processes.
Category Management Expertise:
- Identify, develop and implement space management category management education and help to develop tools used in development of schematics projects.
The Other Qualifications:
Education & Experience Level:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years’ experience with space management
- Strong PC skills in applicable programs
- Advanced knowledge of space management tools including Space Planning, Space Automation, Efficient Item Assortment, Intactix
- Knowledge Base, ACNielsen NITRO, Spectra and Access Data base
- Ideal Qualifications:
- Understanding of retailer space strategies
- Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills
- Able to perform critical analysis
- Demonstrated ability to lead small project groups
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and vision benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee