For over two centuries Molson Coors has been brewing beverages that unite people for all of life’s moments. We produce some of the most beloved and iconic beer brands ever made. While the company’s history is rooted in beer, we offer a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
Our growing beverage portfolio in the UK & Ireland includes Pravha, Staropramen, Blue Moon, Rekorderlig, Aspall Cyder alongside popular favourites Coors Light, Carling - the UK’s number one selling lager, and the UK’s number one selling cask ale - Doom Bar.
We’re looking to recruit Finance Manager to join our growing finance team to own our cash flow models.
In this role you will be responsible for the financial period end close down for all UK companies; ownership of the free cash flow model and liquidity forecasts; and understanding and analytical review of the balance sheet. Key customers include the Western Europe FLT and the EMEA & APAC consolidation team. Given the breadth of these responsibilities, the role requires an understanding of the entire business and the drivers of its cash flow.
- Responsible for the period end close down across all UK companies ensuring accuracy, timeliness and adherence to group policies, including intercompany agreements.
- Responsible for monthly cash reporting, forecasting and budgeting across Western Europe, driving significant improvements to forecasting accuracy.
- UK Balance sheet owner, including fixed assets, leases and oversight of the reconciliation process.
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly reporting including SEC reporting to EMEA & APAC consolidation team.
- Improvement projects.
- Strong process and technical accounting background, fully up to speed with all the latest technical accounting standards and developments.
- Excellent Excel modelling abilities with recent experience of complex modelling across a substantial part of a business.
- Strong communication and influencing skills at all levels of an organisation modelling cash.
- You'll need to be ACA or ACCA or CIMA qualified.
This role will suite individual looking to move from accountancy firm into a client-side role.
- We’re one of the UK’s Most Attractive Employers winning the Top Employer award for the last 7 years.
- Flexible work programmes to ensure a work life balance is maintained such as our market leading Moments That Matter for significant moments in your life.
- Commitment to the physical and mental wellbeing of all our people. We are proud to have been awarded Gold in Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Awards.
- We’re committed to raising industry standards and leaving a positive imprint on our employees, consumers, communities and the environment which is reflected in Our Beer Print and our 2025 sustainability targets
Molson Coors Beverage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we seek diversity. We want to continue to create an environment where our people are truly able to be themselves at work, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion. We want people to be able to bring their own creativity and style to work, so that we get diversity in our thinking across our organisation, as we believe that we are a better business for it. This makes our talent strategy simple – we want the best talent in all our roles, regardless of their background. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew and our people are our greatest asset.