Beer Ambassadors work as brand representatives at various events and retailers where Golden Road beer is served or promoted- such as beer and wine festivals, charity fundraisers, and Costco stores. The Ambassador will be responsible for setting up equipment, table display, pouring beer, and educating consumers on our beers and brand identity. We also have Beer Ambassadors who will give tours of our Brewery facility in Los Angeles.
- Engage and educate consumers on brewing process, craft beer culture and Golden Road Brands
- Pour beer tastings and/or facilitate dry demonstrations
- Execute and set up Golden Road's presence at off-site events and retailers
- Secure and transport equipment, beer, and promotional materials to and from event sites
- Set up, break down, and clean pouring stations
- Maintain all event equipment including but not limited to Jockey Box
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Prior knowledge of draft operations
- Cicerone Beer Server certification, preferred
- Basic sales skills
- Must be enthusiastic, engaging, beer savvy, and organized
- Must be able to work Thursday through Sunday
- Must have a clean driving record, valid driver license, and reliable transportation
- Physical Demands: Regularly required to stand for long periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds independently and up to 50 pounds with assistance.