Our purpose at Miller Coors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Quality Manager working in Milwaukee, WI at our 10th Street Brewery you will be part of the Quality Department. You will be responsible for implementing and verifying the effectiveness of MillerCoors quality plan, strategies and systems to include food safety, regulatory compliance and product quality requirements.
You will lead quality towards the vision of a high performance team culture and drive change management initiatives to continually improve both plant and process operations to meet World Class Operations Standards. You will contribute to the operations manager group on site developing short term tactics and contributing to the brewery strategy over a 5 year time horizon.
This position reports to the 10th Street Master Brewer and works closely with Brewery Operational Teams.
- Utilizes MolsonCoors World Class Supply Chain 2.0 (WCSC 2.0) principles & best practices to achieve world class quality operations through leadership in continuous improvement efforts.
- Effectively partners with operations to improve process and package quality.
- Develops local strategies and tactics in alignment with the brewery and integrated supply chain strategic long range plan.
- Leads and is responsible for safety, financial and operational performance, laboratory asset care and reliability for the quality assurance business function.
- Ensures high quality products are produced, warehoused and shipped cost effectively through maximizing operational efficiency and reliability.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Incoming supplier materials, analytical, sensory, microbiology, sanitation, co-products, brewing, fermenting, aging, filtration, blending, finishing, packaging, warehousing and distribution of finished packaged product.
- Identifies, supports, and provides technical resources for environmental, sustainability and energy initiatives and improvements.
- Performs analytical and microbiological laboratory analyses as needed, while directing work of others assigned to the quality lab.
The Other Qualifications:
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
- You will have a BS in Science or Quality Engineering
- We prefer you have the following certification– AQS, ISO 22000, HACCP Manager Certification, SQF Practitioner Certification and/or IBD
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified is also preferred
- You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of quality leadership in a manufacturing facility
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee