We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for OUR PEOPLE, Consumers and Customers. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, then we want to hear from you.
Currently is brewing in our HR team:
What You Will Be Accountable For:
As a Commercial Trainer, you are responsible for building commercial capability of Kamenitza staff through brilliant execution of learning solutions to unlock people potential and drive business result. You are the owner and leader of Commercial Excellence Academy framework in the company – analyse the needs, prepare training plan, responsible for creation, implementation, coordination and training delivery.
Our growth-focused Commercial Trainer will:
- Develop and effectively manage commercial training plan aligned with country priorities and Regional standards of Molson Coors Beverage Company (MCBC).
- Deliver impactful trainings, workshops, presentations (including Induction for newcomers), efficiently and effectively, mainly for the commercial staff, and also be involved in other training delivery projects in the organization.
- Provide individual field coaching for sales people, as well as coaching to line managers in regard to people development and team management topics.
- Actively participate in content design, having the ability to create powerful learning solutions, including on-line learnings.
- Use learning metrics and analytics to measure the impact of learning and development initiatives.
- Support other subject matter experts to become trainers and deliver commercial content to the broader organization embedding the “leaders teach” approach in the company.
- Communicate effectively learning and people development activities and opportunities to employees through internal channels.
- Manage training budget linked with commercial training plan.
- Good understanding of performance management, talent and succession planning processes and principles – ensure the link with people development and learning initiatives.
- Manage relationships with external suppliers and the participation of employees in open seminars, programs and events.
- Participate in Assessment and Development Centres when required.
If you have the following … we want to hear from you!
- University Degree;
- Experience in a similar position - experience of designing and delivering learning and development initiatives, utilising a variety of interventions to suit differing needs of individuals' development;
- Good track record of relevant sales experience (FMCG sector is an advantage);
- Strong interest in people capability development;
- Advanced user in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power point;
- Fluent in English& Bulgarian – both verbal & written;
- Persuasive and influential communicator with ability to effectively interact in a cross-functional environment with all levels of management;
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel frequently within the country;
- Be a Doer with an enterprise mindset;
- Be Independent and yet a team player;
- Be curious and challenge the expected, while using a growth mindset to fuel innovation;
- Be a Leader!
Our crafted proposal:
• Inclusive culture and team, who value the diverse styles and perspectives that help us to innovate;
• Authentic heritage and opportunity to craft your career in Beer;
• Challenging projects, which will enhance your capabilities;
• Remuneration package including different benefits, perks and flexibility to balance individual needs while continuing to deliver exceptional service;
Our recruitment flow includes: CV screening + Video-based pre-selection approach -> Phone screening -> Online Assessment -> Panel interviews + Delivery of short training session - > Final feedback
The closing date for application: 16/08/2020
* If you are interested in after this date, you could JOIN in our Talent network and subscribe for untapped career opportunities.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.