We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Manager – Draft, Import & Export Quality, working in Milwaukee, WI, you will define the best practices and quality standards for exportation of Molson Coors Beverage Company based on the reception of Countries regulations and define the quality standards for the products to be imported and commercialized by Molson Coors Beverage Company.
This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Supplier, Distributor & Trade Quality, and works closely with all areas of the organization, including Distribution, Customer Service, Marketing, Quality Managers, and Beverage / Packaging R&D Innovation teams.
- The Responsibilities:
- Build capability in draft systems technology, continuously improving curriculum and communication with Commercial areas and Distributors. Get continuous feedback regarding new developments in draft systems and beverages.
- Work with Customer Service and Import/Export stakeholders to improve customers and consumers needs/complaints and provide feedback to the manufacturing and R&D teams. Serves as the quality representative for the Import/Export customers.
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives regarding status of our brands in export markets, imports status and opportunities, and Draft systems/brands.
- Serves as the point of contact with internal teams to drive improvement, and implement World Class Supply Chain 2.0 tool across the network.
- The Other Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in Manufacturing Quality, including 2+ years of experience in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment or Distribution/Warehousing, and 1+ years in a leadership function
- You will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or related discipline
- Strong Statistical Analysis background – assessing and analyzing vendor/customer/consumer data
- Technical skills and knowledge – understanding the beverages manufacturing process, logistics, transportation and distribution of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
- Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and other benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee